Welcome to our blog.

We're not real good at keeping up with things but I've made a decision to try and do this at least once a week. Stay tuned for patterns, hints and other quilling ideas. We'd love to hear from you about quilling (questions, requests or comments) or other things.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Store Updates

We've updated our pattern list and have also updated many of our pages. I hope everyone comes and takes a look. give us feedback on our upcoming site change. http://too-bad-dogs-inc.com/Store/default.asp
We're also adding vintage books, kits and more for sale on our site. Watch for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the helpful comments.
I came across your store in my search for tools. I will keep an eye for any goodies. Thx!